Experience Senior (+5 years)
For our client that produces polyethylene pipelines we are looking for a Regional Sales Representative for either North, South-East or Central Germany that grows the sales numbers in the telecommunications industry.
Purpose and Summary of the position:
Operating as part of a small flexible team within the fast moving CTS Business the post holder will be a focussed and driven sales professional with experience in dealing with distributors and contractors. This is a new field based appointment designed to enhance our presence in the Region by delivering new business, and hence drive our growth strategy. Working closely with the Commercial Manager the job holder will deliver enhanced sales levels through various existing and new routes to market.
- Seek out and convert new opportunities to quality sales – increase sales with both current and new customers within your assigned region.
- Ensure sales targets and profitability are met or exceeded.
- Build strong relationships with customers in the target market sectors to sell and develop the Company’s offering.
- Develop new business opportunities through research, meetings and appropriate marketing activities.
- Ensure continuous growth in your region.
- Preparation of detailed quotations.
- Follow up, and tracking of, leads and quotations to secure the closure of deals.
- Customer support, including liaison with the Engineering Department in response to resolution of technical issues.
- Managing orders including liaison with Production / Supply Chain to ensure excellent customer service levels.
- Maintain customer records ensuring pricelists are accurate and customer visits recorded.
- Compile/analyse sales data, and produce weekly and monthly meeting reports.
- Work with Marketing to organise and provide marketing material for both prospective and existing customers, shows and special events.
- Carry out other duties reasonably assigned.
- Proven good sales / account manager, with an aptitude for customer service, and sales administration, combined with strong telephone skills.
- Ability to develop good relationships with key customers and the sales team.
- Preferably educated to a minimum of degree standard with sciences (or 2 years’ experience in a similar role), and have experience selling standard products and bespoke technical solutions to the CTS market sector.
- Self-motivated autonomous worker with a real team ethos and belief in supporting colleagues to drive the products and company forward.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise a wide variety of tasks
- Strong personality – confident and outgoing with good communication skills.
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills with a sound working knowledge of all MS Office applications.
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate requirements, communicating effectively at each stage.
- Good commercial acumen with an understanding of financials and product profitability.
- Ability to problem solve when challenges or concerns arise.
- A flexible attitude towards travel and working hours is essential, as is a full driving licence.
- Accustomed to working from a home or remote office location; disciplined, consistent and effective in professional application. Able to communicate effectively with the high quality support team.
- Possess gravitas and the ability to communicate and leverage relationships within a wide array of market sectors and broad customer base.
- Proven ability to be able to understand market dynamics at various points of sale and sell to margin.
- Tenacious approach to following up and developing leads generated.
- Ability to open doors and cold call
- Understanding of the broadband construction industry
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!