Languages EnglishSpanishOther languages
Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Job Position: Regional Sales Manager – Spain & Portugal
Location: Home Office, Spain
The Regional Sales Manager will work across Spain and Portugal. They will engage directly
with prospective food retailer customers, in order to communicate the significant value statement
for the organizations system technology and drive revenue growth by cultivating business
relationships. This role serves a critical function to build trusted and mutually beneficial
relationships with the end-users of company technology. The ideal candidate will possess an indepth understanding of company technology, superior interpersonal skills, and the highest
standards of business integrity. We look to our sales team members to represent the organization
with energy and enthusiasm while helping to deliver superior technological packaged solutions
to our customer-base within the material handling industry from H2 generation to usage.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Generate leads and work to identify prospective customers for Our client’s fuel cell
system technology and our client’s product.
• Detect opportunities for other solution offered by Our client in your market
• Make regular contact with prospective customers in order to effectively communicate
• Value statement and work to cultivate a business relationship.
• Engage prospective customers through progressive steps in the sales process in order to
earn confidence and work towards agreement for purchase orders.
• Utilize a variety of tools and resources in working towards securing purchase orders for
the organization including: fuel-cell system trials at prospective customer sites,
providing tours of existing customer sites for prospective customers, coordinating
meetings with stakeholders to discuss value statement, sharing existing customer
testimonials and examples of ROI, and more.
• Use available data to accurately forecast budgets for financial and manufacturing
• Manage existing customer relationships with a focus upon maximizing customer
satisfaction; address any customer concerns and share relevant feedback crossfunctionally so that system technology can benefit from continual enhancement
• Develop a long-term plan for existing customer locations to increase business
relationship with our client thereby helping to ensure a continual revenue stream for the
organization and long-term ROI for the customer.
• Engage with cross-functional partners including senior management to develop
strategic marketing and sales programs for the organization.
• Take ownership for the satisfaction of each assigned customer account; coordinate
efforts as necessary with cross-functional partners to make sure deliverables are always
achieved as committed for our customers.
• Work towards exceeding established sales goals for the company; partner with peers
within the sales team to share knowledge and experience for the benefit of the
• Provide all relevant data points and feedback gathered through sales interactions to
appropriate internal stakeholders in the spirit of improving operations across the
• Communicate as needed with internal departments to ensure understanding of the sales
process in the field, in terms of matters which impact sales metrics.
• Work to help implement new design specifications through a partnership with
production and engineering.
• Demonstrate superior project management skills with an ability to clear roadblocks and
drive projects to successful implementation.
• Represent our client with the highest levels of professionalism and integrity in all
• Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor which may be reasonably assigned in
the course of business.
Education and Experience
• BS or BA degree in engineering, marketing, business, or other relevant course of study.
• Salesforce proficiency is preferred.
• 5 to 10 years of sales experience in a disruptive technology or energy side of the
logistics/material handling market with food retailer relationship.
• Ability to travel as needed to fulfill project requirements – generally 2 to 3 times per
month up to 1 to 2 days each time. You MUST be prepared to travel across all above
mentioned locations. On occasion travel to the USA or other occasions might be
• Dynamic communication abilities; persuasive and energetic.
• Demonstrated business acumen with ability to articulate value statements in meaningful
ways to diverse audiences and stakeholders.
• Diligent and persistent in lead generation and customer development activities
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated proficiency with project management and team leadership.
• Superior interpersonal skills and communication abilities.
• Role model for high standards of professionalism.
• Results-oriented and driven work style.
• Excellent task-oriented follow-through.
• MUST SPEAK FLUENT SPANISCH & ENGLISH – Any other language,
particularly Portuguese is an advantage.