Our Client, a worldwide Leading Company in the delivery of innovative water solutions in the pharmaceutical utilities space, is looking for its new Regional Sales Manager to support their European growth.
You will report to to General Manager and participate as an active member of the regional sales leadership team. The role is focused on the Swiss market but may involve supporting some opportunistic projects in neighbouring French & German regions.
You have experience in consultative, technical sales and are comfortable interacting with different stakeholders and at all levels. You have a sound understanding of capital equipment tender lifecycles in the pharmaceutical industry, and while you enjoy working autonomously, you are an active member in a supportive team of like-minded individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Business-related experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in consultative, technical sales, ideally in the water industry / pharmaceutical utilities
- Sales experience for technical equipment
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver effective product presentations/trainings for all sizes of audiences for both internal and external customers
- Great business acumen and the focus, determination and drive to achieve targets
- Fluent English & German, French an advantage !