Our client is a thrilling food technology company.
Creators of an easy-to-use and hassle-free machine able to create 200 servings per hour, they are covering almost 1,600 locations across the UK and Germany and they are now expanding their business internationally.
To fuel their ambitious growth plans, they are looking to hire personable, professional, goal-oriented and competitive Regional Business Development Managers – UK (North England, Wales, London, and South England) who will be responsible for creating new sales within the retail and food services sectors.
The positions are fully remote.
- Develop new business and build a strong pipeline of quality sales opportunities
- Grow existing business
- Build solid relationships with retail customer teams
- Drive the brand presence in quality outlets
Skills and Qualifications
- Full driving license
- A strong background in field sales, business development, or territory sales
- Experience in selling branded equipment solutions into B2B environments with preferably a sound base of contacts
- Experience in areas such as leisure, HORECA, retail, convenience, vending…
- Ability to work autonomously in a field-based role
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to develop solid business relationships
- Numbers and results-driven
Salary range between £45-60,000 DOE + Car allowance + Uncapped commission structure.