Expérience Junior (1-3 ans)
Description de l'offre
For one of our clients, an innovative and growing pharmaceutical company, we are currently looking for a: Quality Control Specialist
- Perform manual visual control and visual inspection tests (AQL test)
- Carry out visual inspections of primary packaging, analyze IPC samples.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners, such as laboratories and other departments
- Create specification requests and sampling plans,
- Ensure compliance with the current quality guidelines.
- Actively participate in process optimization and contribute to the generation of new ideas
Your Ideal profile:
- Degree in biology, chemistry or similar
- First experience in a similar position
- Experience in a GMP environment.
- You are a proactive and enthusiast individual with a can-do attitude
- You are fluent in German and English (minimum B2)
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a company where you can have an impact? Then we eagerly wait your application!