My client is one of the world’s leading companies in connector technology, operates in Asia, North America and Europe. Manufacturers in computer, telecommunications, instrumentation, consumer electronics and automotive industry use their high quality connectors and components. Established in 1999, currently employs 108 staff across the European offices and aims to establish further growth throughout Europe.
Within the Engineers team, they are looking for a motivated and qualified QA/CS to strengthen the operations in Nuremberg, Germany.
Main tasks and responsibilities (but not limited to)
· Collect, analyse the Customers Specific Requirements like, but not limited to, Environmental requirements, Quality requirements, and inform the Departments impacted.
· Manage Quality Agreements between Customers and them.
· Prepare, attend customer audits and manage the actions plans.
· Deal with all quality issues of Employer European wide.
· Respond quickly to quality issues claimed by customers.
· Perform preliminary root cause analysis of quality issues reporting such to Quality Assurance / Customer Service at the HQ.
· Act as a bridge between customers and Quality Assurance / Customer Service at HQ in case of quality issues.
· Communicate / discuss countermeasures to / with customers in respect of quality issues.
· Issue and submit quality reports to customers.
· Coordinate returned shipments of defective products from customers set “on hold” in cooperation with customer service.
· Train, support and work closely together with other employees regarding QA/CS procedures.
· Register information into IT databases & systems.
· Prepare and update reports including, but not limited to: customer visit reports, weekly reports, monthly management reports, Key Performance Indicators.
· Attend APQP meetings with Customers.
· Provide suggestions for improvement and attend QA/CS improvement meetings.
· Provide suggestions for Environmental system.
· Perform, whenever required, all necessary communication and correspondence with customers, headquarters and other offices outside the area of responsibility.
· Take part to documentation during Request for Quotation phases with Customers.
· Any other works requested by management related to QA/CS activities.
· Quality core tools knowledge as well as ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF16949 standards.
· Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s of engineering or quality related field.
· Strong problem solving capability on complex applications and technical issues.
· Strong planning and organizational skills.
· Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and environmental testing is a plus.
· Native German speaking and fluent in English. Other European language is advantageous.
· Stress resilient and structured
What can we offer you?
A great international working environment, with high quality products and a dedicated strong company. We offer you good financial compensation and a comprehensive benefit package, plus the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the activities and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Do you have the passion and the desire to make difference? Then we are looking forward to seeing your resume and your motivation.