Experience Junior (1-3 years)
Our client, one of the world´s leading pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for their future Qualification & Validation Engineer.
- Maintaining the qualification status of the cGMP-compliant production and laboratory equipment.
- Preparation/audit of GMP documents of production facilities and laboratory equipment.
- Ensuring an inspection-compliant process environment for laboratory, process, ancillary process equipment and higher-level systems.
- Implementation of validation/optimization projects.
- Preparation of deviation reports.
- Participation in GMP-relevant procurement and new construction projects.
- Carrying out technical modifications to equipment and documenting them in accordance with approved CC procedures.
- Collaboration and management of root cause analyses as well as root cause analysis in case of deviations within the scope of qualifications and validations.
- Participation in audits.
- A degree in pharmaceutical engineering, process engineering or equivalent training.
- +2 years of experience in qualification/ validation of facilities, equipment.
- Basic knowledge of GMP.
- Good command of written and spoken English and German.