In the context of an increase in the activity, one of the world’s leading companies in the medical devices market specialized in manufacturing biomedical products is looking for a QA Validation Engineer, in the Canton of Vaud.
Join a fast-growing company in the Medical Devices sector and bring your career one step higher!
As a QA Validation Engineer, you are in charge of Qualification/Validation activities for existing processes (planning, execution and test documentation) and for projects (QA documentation).
Your main responsibilities:
- Enforce current Quality procedures
- Conduct Qualification and Validation reviews according to GMP standards
- Participate in Risk Analysis analyses of equipment and processes.
In some cases, you might be called to replace colleagues in their tasks:
- Perform equipment qualification tests, BFU’s, CSV and periodic revalidations of sterilization, room qualification.
To lead this project, we are looking for a profile with:
- Master’s Degree in engineering, pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device field
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in medical device field, with a previous experience in Quality Assurance and Qualification / Validation activities.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for Medical Devices (ISO 13485, QSR 21CFR part 820)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving oriented
- Fluent English (spoken and written) and French (spoken and written)
One More Thing
You will have the opportunity to enjoy a permanent contract, a free week of holidays per year, free parking and an attractive salary depending on your experience.
Do you identify yourself with this description? Apply now or contact me directly!