One of our clients, an international group which is specialized in services and pharmaceuticals products around the world, is looking for an QA/QC Officer for his German office. The company is growing up and develop several activities in a standardized environment, and is looking for his future talents to share a new professional opportunity in friendly environment, with good work conditions
As part of a job creation linked to the growth of the company and the activity of the quality department, the QA/QC Officer will integrate a 7 people’s team reporting to the quality manager.
The QA/QC Officer role’s it’s been the guarantor of the quality of the products and internal processes of the company.
The mains tasks of the position are:
– Ensure all quality documentation of the company in Germany,
– Ensure the conformity of product information (leaflets, packaging, etc.),
– Identify non-conformities,
– Control and follow up on the various complaints and deviations known within the internal processes,
– Conducting investigations, identifying causes, documenting violations of standards and implementing CAPAs,
– Analyze and approve deviations from customers/suppliers,
– Accompany and carry out change controls,
– Been able to prepares and follows up on the various customer and internal audits.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Min 1 year of experience in Quality Assurance in the pharmaceutical industry (ideally within clinical context)
- GMP / AMWHV & other regulatory environments
- Great command of the Health Care Sector (or MTA/PTA)
- English & German fluent
Do you recognize yourself trough this description? Send us your CV and let have a chat together!
The QA/QC will integrate a company on a human scale with strong values, sensitive to working conditions, flexible company which allow home office at the end of trial period. The company is known to make some summer party with his employees. International job mobility opportunities are available and a skills development plan is defined for each employee.