Experience Senior (+5 years)
Are you keen on joining a fast growing and multicultural company? Would you enjoy to be part of a high motivated team ?
In order to complete the QA team of my client, I am looking for a QA Automation Engineer in Madrid, Spain.
You will be part of a team with 5 developers, also part of the global QA team. You will play a big role on this team. We will need your testing experience and mindset in order to build a testing strategy and to improve our automation solutions and environments, which will bring the team to the next level
Your missions are:
• Manage and improve the testing automation setup, i.e. docker images, automation scripts,
• Collaborate with in how to improve the test suites and framework for unit, integration, functional, E2E and stress testing.
• Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, etc.
• Lead QA processes within Integrations team, ex: design and write test plans.
• Collaborate closely with the delivery and Dev team on our Release and CI/CD projects
• Run manual and automated regression tests.
• Analyze performance bottlenecks and stability issues.
• Help with the third level support cases and along with the Dev Team, manage the issue resolution process.
• Actively discuss with the Product Manager and Dev Team to design the acceptance criteria and to prepare, ahead of test execution, test plan and automation scripts.
• Manage modern automation tools to create and provision testing environments
• Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
Qualifications and technical skills
BSc. or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
You have at least 3 years of experience in Software Development/ QA.
• Experience with development of automated test suites including unit, integration, performance, security and functional testing
• Experience on testing APIs and defining component tests. Knowledge of mocking tools for APIs.
• Experience with load/performance/stability/stress testing. Knowledge of tools like Gatling, AB or similar would be a plus.
• Proven experience on working with CI tools like Jenkins.
• Proven experience on container tools like Docker.
• Proven experience in coding and scripting in one or more programming languages (Java, typescript, python, bash, etc). Python Is a must for us.
• Problem solving and strong troubleshooting skills.
• Experience working with Agile methodologies.
• Candidate needs to be autonomous, proactive and enjoy challenges
You will be working in English, so you must be fluent !
You are autonomous, pro-active, and have good communications skills. You like to work in collaboration with your colleagues, and you are curious about new technologies.
Does this sound like the next career step that you have been waiting for? Contact me now