- Languages English
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Our client, one of the world´s leading medical devices company, is currently looking for their Project Technician.
- Participate in the development and introduction of new technologies and manufacturing processes.
- Participate in validation activities and qualification of equipment in accordance with the validation procedures.
- Create the documentation related to new processes and methods in compliance with internal standards.
- Write protocols and test reports within established procedures for recording data.
- Participate in industrialization programs on new products to ensure productivity, quality and business competitiveness.
- Participate in steps of industrialization and improvement of manufacturing processes involving sterilization and packaging.
- Higher technical diploma or equivalent
- + 4 years’ experience in Engineering or Production
- Able to propose and implement improvements in manufacturing processes and to respect the commitments made
- Experience on HA Filler field an Asset
- Knowledge of GMP is an asset
- Fluent in French and Good technical English