Our client, one of the world´s leading pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for their future Project Packaging Coordinator.
- Coordinate the projects linked to C.M.O. Packaging activities and implementation of new supporting systems.
- Lead cross-functional project teams (possibly including external providers) within the frame of a project management culture, defining and following project charter and planning, organizing team meetings, informing, and ensuring the achievement of the tasks within defined timelines and budget.
- Ensure redaction of the documentation needed for the monitoring of the projects to support a review of the relevant authorities in accordance with applicable standards.
- Coordinate packaging changes or new packaging implementation.
- Ensure that Finish Products packaging are aligned with their Labelling Specs as defined in the TD or Country Specific Dossier and organize appropriate changes to do so.
- Ensure compliance with the quality system in place, good manufacturing practices, and rules of operation of the company and HSSE in all assigned activities.
- Support Master Data of Purchased products or components specifications.
- Ensure the Master Data are kept updated in both the company documentation (Quality Management System and others) and in the ERP, and that former Technical Data are properly archived.
- Engineer or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Engineering, production or Project Management, ideally carried out in Medical devices, Biotechnology or Pharmaceuticals company
- Knowledge of GMP’s
- Fluency in French and English.
- Knowledge in SAP (or equivalent ERP) environment