- Languages English
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
My client, specialised in electronic shelf labelling systems, is seeking a Project Manager with an engineer and sales background to join their growing team. As demand has increased it is now time to grow this team further.
You will be working closely with industry leading clients in a growing company with constant focus on developing innovative value-adding solutions and features to their customers.
Your role will involve, but not limited to:
- To manage a portfolio of customer projects
- To obtain highest possible customer satisfaction through proactive follow-up and actions while insuring fulfilment of all tasks and KPI’s related to the assigned projects
- Manage, control and communicate the schedule, scope and delivery of each project
- To participate in sales phase representing the project management and the solution
- Defining the individual customer KPI’s together with Account Executives
You are the right person for the job if you have:
- Engineering education
- Strong personal drive and ability to work proactively and independently
- Experience in retail business.
- Experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Fluently speaking and writing in English
- Must be able/willing to travel to Paris (HQ) for reporting once a month/2 months.
It is a permanent position with a great salary and long term career prospects on offer.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me by e-mail at Sean@approachpeople.com or by phone at +353 1 400 35 74.