Our Client, a very promising and fast growing CRO (specialized in translational studies in a wide range of therapeutic areas), is looking for Junior Project Manager, that will provide expertise in preclinical & non-clinical therapies development.
The role will require taking production from conception to the clinical trials, and involve being the point of contact with the different clients and coordinate the teams while ensuring high quality standards.
Missions (depending on your seniority level) :
- Preparation of development plans
- Writing requests for proposals and helping with the selection of, and negotiation with, service providers for out-sourced manufacturing and laboratory-based activities
- Management and monitoring of out-sourced activities including critical review and analysis of scientific data
- Writing regulatory documents (study reports, briefing books and documents for clinical trial applications, ..)
- Master or PhD level in Biological Sciences, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacology or other related disciplines
- Passion for development of new therapies
- Primary experience in preclinical development of medicinal products a net advantage
- You are motivated by teamwork, and enjoy gaining new skills & knowledge
- International exposure, as well as Industry experience (eg training) an asset
- Excellent English skills
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!