Are you passionate about Renewable Energies and would like to work for a key company in the sector? Then keep reading!
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience in the photovoltaic sector, for a fast growing and key company in Renewable Energies.
As a Project Manager, you will be supervising and coordinating the execution of and development of the photovoltaic plants, while keeping up with deadlines and the stablished goals.
What you will be doing:
- Supervising the most technical aspects of the construction of the plants
- Coordinating the budgets and economic aspects of the plants, to ensure the right development of the projects
- Organizing and keeping track of the stablished deadlines and schedule
- Supervising and working along the different subcontractors, providers, and clients
- Follow up of licenses and permits processing
- Management of any problems (technical, economic, timing…) that can arise throughout the construction of the projects
- You have a degree in technical engineering (Electrical engineering would be a huge plus!)
- You speak professional English (Minimum C1). Other languages would also be highly considered!
- You have experience as a project manager o similar in the photovoltaic sector (Between 3-5 years doing it)
- You are passionate about renewable energies
If you would like to join a key company with many projects to develop in the photovoltaic sector, send me your CV at email@example.com or contact me at +34 691 161 882!
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!