Experience Senior (+5 years)
Project Manager – HR Software
This position is offered as home office anywhere in Germany
An opportunity to become a critical focal point to the customers by managing all aspects of a project in order to ensure a timely, efficient, and successful implementation of our Work Force Management solutions. You will be managing the delivery of multiple project initiatives on a European level to enhance the services and support provided to our clients. Your experience delivering application software projects with complex Enterprise-level customers will ensure your success is visible at the highest levels of our organisation.
- Assigning a wide range of tasks based on skills, experience, and availability; clearly communicating task priorities, helping personnel adjust workload as needed.
- Preparing project schedules, reports and budgets. Tracking and monitoring all deliverables, calendars and meetings as necessary.
- Setting performance goals for project team or work unit.
- Monitoring project and/or personnel performance, checking actual performance against planned performance, to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals are met or exceeded.
- Collecting inputs and preparing weekly and monthly status reports.
- Explaining any deviations from planned budgets and schedules.
- Providing technical and leadership guidance and direction to ensure proper, timely completion of work.
- Anticipating problems or situations that could affect the team. Assessing the potential impact, and planning the best solution.
- Interacting frequently with team, management and customer to define project requirements and identify solutions consistent with defined terms, policy, and regulations.
- PMP or equivalent Project Management Certification preferred
- Fluency in German and English required, other European languages an advantage (French, Italian, Spanish)
- Experience in managing Enterprise level Work Force Management project deployments (multi-work stream) into one or more of the following sectors: Retail, Manufacturing or Service & Distribution.
- Experience in working in a SaaS environment.
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with internal & external customers.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of your customers and formulate a plan to address.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team
- Strong customer focus, providing consultative and strategic insight into projects and solutions
- Comfortable presenting to large and diverse audiences, including C Level executives.
- Strong analytical skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Meike Luiz at email@example.com