Experience Senior (+5 years)
Project Manager for Hydrogen Systems
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding the products and related hydrogen infrastructure system designs and functionality.
- Work as subject matter expert to manage all facets of hydrogen system installations at customer sites.
- Provide expertise to assist in the development of project schedules and budgetary parameters and risk management.
- Coordinate the activities of all parties involved with hydrogen system deployments including: industrial gas companies, permitting agencies, contractors, and all others as needed.
- Collaborate with internal project teams as necessary for hydrogen deployments; be proactive in alignment of efforts to achieve project timetables.
- Provide guidance and technical expertise on project sites as required; set expectations for suppliers and contractors in alignment with the company standards.
- Manage project schedules, project risks, and resolve problems as necessary to deliver on end-customer expectations.
- Serve as a mentor and advisor to the team, guiding and directing activities of fellow Project Managers as needed
- Communicate regularly with internal project team members and end-customers to clarify project expectations and meet commitments.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering: mechanical, electrical, process industry or other applicable field of study.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) or IPMA (International Project management Association) certification highly preferred.
- A minimum of ten (10) years working experience in project-based engineering functions.
- The ideal candidate possesses a background in plant project management in the hydrogen, chemical industry, or gas sector (Basic Engineering/FEED, Detailed engineering, Procurement, Production, Construction, Installation, Commissioning)
- Experience in any of the following spheres of activity is preferred and highly valued: o Hydrogen and/or fuel cells o Cryogenic Industry o High Pressure Systems (250 Bar and up) of Gas processing and/or dispensing equipment o Oil and Gas, CNG, LNG, etc… o Logistics/Material Handling
- Knowledgeable with the permitting process for plants and installations in the country of job location and ideally have experience with it.
- The candidate must be familiar with Pressure and Machinery directives, the associated Certification process and underlying documentation requirements.
- Ability to travel frequently in Europe. to customer sites for infrastructure project management activities; up to 80% of the time.
- Proven track record in project management; delivering quality results on-time and on budget
- Adept at mitigating project roadblocks and developing solutions to keep projects on schedule and within committed specifications.
- The candidate must be able to work in a fast growing start up environment,
- A strong entrepreneurial attitude with a high degree of autonomy and self-organization is mandatory.
- Computer and software skills: MS Office, MS Project, or similar Project mgmt. tool
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences and stakeholders.
- Uncompromising dedication to quality.
- Demonstrated analytical abilities with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task effectively.
- Ability to role model high standards of professionalism.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Meike Luiz @ firstname.lastname@example.org