Experience Junior (1-3 years)
My Client provides specialist expertise on the preclinical and non-clinical development of medicinal products to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry.
To sustain their current strong growth, and ensure efficient delivery of their clients’ projects, they are looking for their new Project Portfolio Coordinator (role newly created).
The role will consist in the Management and coordination of therapeutic development projects
As the Project Portfolio Coordinator you will use your project management skills to monitor and manage the company’s project portfolio including project tracking and scheduling as well as resource forecasting and allocation.
Your activities will include:
- Continuously tracking project progression, and resource use across the company’s portfolio of active projects
- During project execution, communicating regularly with Project Leaders and Team Leaders to monitor and report the progress of projects (resources, deadlines and deliverables)
- Reporting overall project portfolio progress, as well as the current and prospective evolution of resource availability to the Head of Production
- Detecting any unreported project drift or delays and their potential impact; supporting issue resolution
- Scheduling new projects and allocating adequate resources to them (Project Leader and Project Managers) based on personnel availability and competencies, in coordination with the Team Leaders and senior management
- Participating in internal and client meetings, as needed, and providing support in the generation of meeting minutes; tracking and following up meeting actions
- Ideally a Qualification in Project Management such as a masters, and preferably have some project management experience
- Degree or equivalent in Biological Sciences, Chemistry or another appropriate scientific discipline
- Strong interest in the medical sciences
- You collate and process information in an intuitive, analytical, meticulous and conceptual manner: your problem-solving skills are outstanding
- You are motivated by team work, responsibility, curiosity and altruism
- French & English
This will be a permanent position with opportunities for growth and promotion, based in Paris (France), with a competitive salary, together with a bonus scheme awarding outstanding performance.