Working with the top restaurant chains around the world, my client provides high quality kitchen equipment working with major chains such as McDonalds and Burger King. As a leading supplier in kitchen equipment works across the globe with operations in the US, Europe, South East Asia, China Japan, South Africa & more.
Join an established organisation partnering with the top restaurant chains around the world!
Recently acquiring a major long-term contract with a large restaurant chain, you will manage a portfolio of restaurants in Belgium & The Netherlands. You will be the point of contact for each restaurant maintaining a strong client relationship managing any equipment issues, remodeling projects, or coaching/training of new equipment.
You day to day will be:
- General account administration ensuring everything is correct & up to date
- Project management of all remodels or new installations
- Order management of any new equipment ensuring all order processes run smoothly
- Answer restaurant queries relating to issues with the equipment or logistics of new orders
- Collaborating with different departments for example:
- Market forecasting with the Production & Procurement Department
- Ensuring all overdue payments are kept to a minimum with the Account Receivable
This is a home office position with extensive travel ranging from 2 to 3 days per week. You must be a well organised, detail oriented and a self-starter working proactively to anticipate your clients needs.
We are seeking someone with:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role or managing chain restaurants with a strong understanding of kitchen equipment
- Strong communication skills with a track record of building and maintaining client relationships
- Bilingual Dutch & French with a professional level of English
- Driver’s license & flexibility to travel to clients when necessary
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity please apply!
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Work from home allowance