One of our clients, an international group which is specialized in services and pharmaceuticals products around the world, is looking for a Project Manager Assistant for his German office. This company is growing up and develop several activities in a standardized environment. This company is looking for his future talents to share a new professional opportunity in friendly environment, with good work conditions
To strength the Clinical department, the company is looking for a Project Manager Assistant who will assist and report to the Project Manager Operations.
The Project Manager Assistant role’s it’s to assist the project manager in the planning, design, and implementation of client projects.
The mains tasks of the position are:
- Assist the project manager in setting up and conducting clinical studies
- Entering study-specific details into the ERP system
- Create specific project documentation in compliance with standards and SOPs and archive documents by study
- Reporting towards Project manager and customers
- In charge of the logistical management of the projects and report to the project manager (stock management, management of study material orders, etc.)
- Review internal requests for Distribution and Destruction
- Close cooperation with colleagues across CSM departments
The company is looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Having 0-3 years of related work experience working with the principles and practices involved in cGMP and Clinical Trial Management
- GMP knowledge is an asset
- High organizational and planning skills
- Customer oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team worker and team spirit
- Assertiveness and diplomacy
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!
The Project Manager Assistant will integrate a company on a human scale with strong values, sensitive to working conditions and flexible. Professional mobility opportunities worldwide and a skills development plan for each employee