Our client, an international company in Switzerland is looking for his new Project Engineer
• Participate in industrialization programs on new products to ensure productivity, quality and
• Participate in steps of industrialization and improvement of manufacturing processes
involving sterilization and packaging.
• Participate in the development and introduction of new technologies and manufacturing
processes (Synthesis and sterilization, packaging and analytics).
• Participate in validation activities and qualification of equipment in accordance with the
• Write protocols and test reports within established procedures for recording data.
• Develop tests and perform testing in accordance with the rules of hygiene and good
• Create the documentation related to new processes and methods in compliance with
• Participate if necessary to process deviation and CAPA investigation.
• Identify the means necessary for the proper performance of its tasks and responsibilities.
• Make regular reports of its activity.
• Ensure compliance with the existing quality system, good manufacturing practices and the
company’s operating rules in all the activities that you care.
• Engineering degree or equivalent, you justify an experience of at least 2 yearsin R&D or
• Engineering or Production ideally gained in the field of medical devices,
• Knowledge in standard ISO13485, ISO14971 and in Good Manufacturing Practice.
• Results oriented, able to propose and implement improvements in manufacturing processes
and to respect the commitments made,
• Knowledge of GMP is an asset
• Knowledge of Statistical tool such as Minitab is an asset
• Use standard IT tools
• Fluent in French and control technical English
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now and send me your Resume : email@example.com