Experience Senior (+5 years)
Project Development Manager – Madrid
- At least 5 years of experience in development of renewable energy projects in Spain.
- Deep knowledge of site-securing, interconnection and permitting processes of renewable projects.
- Exceptional to-the-point communication skills.
- Superior team-coordination capabilities.
- Delivers top-quality products on time.
- University degree in engineering.
- Native in Spanish, fully fluent in English.
- Originates solar PV projects opportunities in Spain, both ‘greenfield’ and ‘brownfield’.
- Analyses solar projects (including DD and commercial negotiations), secures internal approvals.
- Drives development & permitting process of projects to ensure a timely Ready To Build status.
- Manages relationship with external stakeholders (e.g. municipalities, Distribution Network Operator, Transmission System Operator, regional bodies).
- Coordinates internal teams, e.g. legal, engineering.