Program Coordinator – PMP
Location: Madrid, Spain
Languages required: Spanish, English and French
The International Aftersales Coordinator will provide value added services for our key accounts. This role is responsible for working with the Sales, Service, Project Management, Production, and Finance teams to ensure successful launch of new customer sites regarding pricing, proposals, business case analysis, processing purchase orders and various other administrative tasks.
This role requires the ability to address a multitude of analytical and administrative support needs promptly and professionally while also requiring effective communication with other departments and customer contacts in order to achieve business goals.
- Assist the commercial team, with administrative requirements to help facilitate achievement of company and customer goals.
- Provide commercial support for business case analysis including expected product margin, net present value (NPV), internal rate of return (IRR), and payback period calculations of the business case.
- Help prepare presentations that clearly demonstrate the value proposition and commercial structure of each sales opportunity.
- Develop, analyze, and draft reports outlining progress towards department goals and other related reporting as required.
- Maintain the master schedule for customer site launches and key criteria for each launch.
- Has the autonomy to develop and structure price quotes for sales team and customers without higher approval up to a certain price point.
- Lead cross-functional meetings with engineering, shipping, manufacturing, finance, sales, service, and customers to ensure projects and tasks are completed timely.
- Review and process purchase orders while ensuring that appropriate terms, conditions & pricing are included as applicable.
- Maintains a positive relationship with the customer and has the ability to hold a purchase order if there are visible issues.
- Produce final sales proposals through a partnership with designated commercial team members.
- Process sale orders forms and work with operations team to ensure delivery dates and customer expectations are met. Complete all necessary paperwork from start to completion of the sale.
- Develop and maintain strong cross functional relationships and collaborate effectively throughout the business.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate department documentation at all times.
- Provide expertise to assist in the development of project schedules and budgetary parameters.
- Communicate regularly with internal project team members and end-customers in order to clarify project expectations and meet commitments.
- Represent our client in a professional manner at all times and in all interactions.
Education and Experience
- Fluent level of Spanish, English and French. Other languages like German are highly valued.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, marketing, communications or other related field of study.
- PMP Certification is highly valued.
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
- Experience in any of the following is highly valued:
- Project Management/Coordination
- Computer and software systems skills as applicable to position including but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel (intermediate or advanced level required), Outlook and Salesforce.com (highly preferred).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences and stakeholders.
- Uncompromising dedication to quality.
- Demonstrated analytical abilities with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task effectively.
- Ability to role model high standards of professionalism.
- Excellent follow-through.
- Must be driven and self-motivated.