Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking for their future Production Supervisor.
- Be responsible for the planning, the follow-up and realization of HPLC cartridge and column production by Creating production orders (PO) in SAP and organizing the production planning according to demand and capacity
- Leading a team of 7 production operators.
- Managing the SAP production transactions, the production methods/processes and maintains the appropriate procedures/work instructions according to the ISO standard for medical devices.
- Assists in troubleshooting and improvement projects related to manufacturing.
This person will also be responsible for EHS as a local representative for the full site, supported by an agency
- Master’s degree in engineering technology or bachelor’s degree equivalent by experience
- Ideally certified EHS (base level) or willing to follow training
- At least 1-3 years experience in manufacturing
- Consistent and interested in EHS
- A supervisory experience is necessary for this position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and ERP-system
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Team player and capable of work independently
- Languages: Dutch and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, send me your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org