Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
My Client, French innovative Start-up with multiple awards, is currently looking for a Production Leader/Manager to joint them on a revolutionary yet challenging project in the biotechnology industry.
This key role, newly created, will consist in leading the day to day production at their dedicated site in Norway and help drive the scale up required to meet commercial demand. (this will necessitate living full time in Norway for a minimum of 1 year-18 months with occasional visits to Paris).
You will be the primary interface between the start-up and Contract Manufacturer based in Norway.
Your responsabilities will include :
- Work alongside both companies’ technical teams in order to develop and expand the production capability (scaling-up)
- Translate the companies demand requirements into a comprehensive production schedule
- Check component quality and monitor supplier performance, input into none conformity issues
- Assist in the validation of the production line and take responsibility to maintain this state, through change control
- Ensure all operators are trained, motivated and clear what the production objectives are
The right candidate will have had a primary experience in the Medical Devices Industry, along with the following:
- Thorough understanding of ISO 13485 Quality Management System
- Process Validation & Quality Control
- Willing to be based in Norway for the length of the project
- Very good command of English
- Able to lead multicultural teams