- Languages FrenchEnglish
- Experience Director
Our client is a leading company specialized in the design and manufacturing of low power integrated circuits and electronic modules. They provide highly innovative semi-conductors for applications in the watch industry, telecommunications, consumer products and automotive.
In order to strengthen their Process Engineering departement, we are recruiting a Process Engineering Director.
Reporting directly to the COO, you will be responsible for all the process engineering activities and drive the three sections of the plant facilities.
Your main tasks will be to:
- manage the Process Engineering Department on a daily basis (+20 people);
- drive the process changes management process;
- participate in IC Operations wide discussions, activities and decisions around the introduction of new technology nodes and the requirements for new integration, unit processes or machines;
- take the ownership of all new technologies unit processes after qualification;
- collaborate closely with the Yield Engineering Department as well as with Maintenance and Production.
- PhD in Physics or Microelectronics, or similar degree
- +15 years experience in Process engineering field
- +10 years experience in team management
- French and English fluent
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
Permanent contract, based in Neuchâtel area.
If you are interested in this position, feel free to applicate through this website or send your resume to Marin Celeyron at email@example.com !