As Account Manager you will have to grow the primary care market across the region. You will build strategic distribution partnerships and omnichannel approach.
Missions and responsibilities :
- Find market opportunities for the diagnostic portfolio, and define target products, estimated sales
- Perform distributor landscaping, down selection, due diligence and contracting
- You will manage distributors: Key Performance Indicators, set target
- Reponsible of coordinate training and support, working on performance reviews
- You will develop omnichannel strategy in partnership with marketing team
- Work closely with marketing and distributors for growth hacking and lead generation initiatives.
Experience and Skills
We are looking for a person with high skill in digital and commercial talent. Plus the ability to develop the connected diagnostic business in the hospital setting
- + 7 years experience in sales with product launch experience and a demonstrated record of driving consultative selling. Your can able to achieve targets and getting results.
- > 5 years’ experience with distributor selection and management
- A great communicator with customer orientation and strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for exploring, locating and proposing new business deals and commercial models
- Ability to easily switch between keeping a holistic overview of market dynamics and detailed troubleshooting when required
- Excellent listening and analytical skills. Ability to identify and influence stakeholders
- Good knowledge of healthcare and medical devices commercial landscape and competition; Continuously looks for business intelligence and competitive information
- Budgetary knowledge and experience
- Good knowledge of country healthcare structures, national healthcare politics, and hospital financing
- Works autonomously, self-starter; learns quickly
- Fluent in English
- Skilled in Dutch, French and German are a plus.