- Sprachen EnglischDeutsche
- Erfahrung Junior (1-3 Jahre)
Are you interested in working for one of the world’s leading insurance and financial services companies? We are looking for Policy Management Officers to join our client’s multicultural team based in Dublin!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into the world of Insurance and work in an administrative capacity.
Your role will involve, but not limited to:
• Respond to requests from external and internal clients through email within our 24 hour service level agreements
• Process 40+ email per day and work on additional tasks
• Act as the main point of contact for assigned group schemes, Sales Managers & brokers.
• Demonstrate a cooperative spirit and contribute to a positive and supportive working environment.
• Responsible for the policy management of small, medium and large corporate clients.
• Follow department and company procedures in relation to anti-corruption and fraud, complaints handling and data protection.
You are the right person for the job if you have:
• Administrative experience in a customer focused role
• Experience working with tight deadlines
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word)
• Valid EU work permit with the ability to work full time year round
• Fluency in English & German
It is a permanent position with a great salary with attractive benefits and long term career prospects on offer.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate and apply now !