On behalf of our client, a pharmaceutical company based in the canton of Valais in Switzerland, we are looking for a Maintenance Engineer.
You will be part of a dynamic and patient-focused strcuture, providing products known for their quality and advanced technology.
Reporting to the maintenance team, your main missions will be:
- Be responsible for the complete maintenance (servicing, repair, inspection, calibration and enhancement) of the company’s systems, infrastructure and technology;
- Manage external contractors involved in overhaul work and be responsible for supervising their quality and performance;
- Documenting system repair and maintenance work;
- Writing system qualification documents and participating in their implementation;
- Manage maintenance projects independently;
- Actively participate in the development and optimization of procedures and processes.
You are our ideal candidate if :
- You have a degree in maintenance,
- You have a first professional experience as a maintenance engineer;
- You have a strong experience in a GMP environment in Pharmas, Biotechs or MedTechs… ;
- You are fluent in German and English, a good knowledge of French would be a great plus;
- You are able to adapt in a dynamic and changing environment.
One last thing…
Joining this company means :
- Choosing to work for a structure with very high quality products;
- Having the desire to put the patient at the heart of your work;
- Benefit from a competitive salary according to experience;
- Being part of a growing an dynamic company.
Are you ready for your next challenge and do you want to give your career a boost? Don’t wait any longer and apply now!