KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER AT PHARMA COMPANY
The hiring company is a global leader in complete solutions for rapid reliable Urea Breath Tests for diagnosing the stomach ulcer bacterium Helicobacter pylori.
Currently the company is filling the position of a Key Account Manager in Germany.
The Key Account Manager develops and then executes the sales & marketing strategy for the region, across multiple channels and customer business plan to drive the growth and profitability of the organization.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts of the defined region
- Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets, in close collaboration with the Marketing team and CEO
- Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities
- Work closely with all the other departments of the organization to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and key account activity
- Provide regular interface with customers, including key opinion leaders (KOL) to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort
- Provide regular sales reports that accurately capture all sales activity (including CRM)
- Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market
- Report all issues with the products according to the current internal procedure
- Participate in relevant fairs and exhibitions on the region
- Assure that marketing and sale activities are performed in accordance with current applicable regulation, policies and standards as well as internal procedures (ISO 13485)
- Provide support to other teams as needed
Education and Experience
Higher level of education (within relevant field) with additional sales education and/or long experience from similar work within sales & marketing. Experience from life-science, pharmaceutical products or medical devices is required.
- Organisation talent
- Good communication skills (by email, phone, personal conversation)
- Value-based selling
- Negotiation skills
- Strategic perspective and analytical capabilities
- Customer focused and solution oriented
- Fluent in German and English to manage international clients and exchange
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!