Languages EnglishOther languages
Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Our client is an European multinational within the Education and eLearning sector, who is strongly expanding their workforce within their HQ based in Barcelona city center
The Performance Marketing Specialist is accountable for the planning, execution, analysis,
optimization, reporting and budget control of our paid traffic activities in our international
markets. She/he will be mastering Google Ads and Facebook Ads, as well as have working
knowledge of Google Analytics.
Her/his ultimate goal is to drive more customers to our site hitting the numbers in terms of
volume and quality of the leads.
She/he will incorporate testing and data as a daily part of her/his job to improve
performance and return of the investment.
• Responsible for managing our online lead acquisition channels (mainly paid search and
paid social) in several markets and contribute to the strategy of the performance
• Optimization and creation of paid search, paid social, retargeting and display
campaigns for multiple markets while working towards defined KPIs and targets.
• Manage medium to large-sized budgets and leads forecast based on performance and
to ensure the delivery of objectives.
• Monitor campaigns’ results to identify potential issues and opportunities
• A/B testing on landing pages, copy, market segmentation, bid optimisation… to
• Stay up to date with paid acquisition best practices and market trends, with an eye on
new channels and competitor actions.
• Work together with our Content and Design teams to produce great performance
materials and assets (banners, videos, landing pages).
• Implement optimisations across all accounts to improve performance and efficiency
Education And Experience
• 2+ years of experience in performance marketing, with strong focus on Google Ads and
Facebook Ads managing accounts for different markets.
• Good understanding of the digital paid acquisition landscape: paid search, paid social,
retargeting, affiliates and performance display.
• TWorking knowledge of Google Analytics
and Data Studio is preferred.
• You are a numbers person with very strong skills in Excel.
• Experience in A/B testing and conversion rate optimisation are a plus.
· Fluent in English is a must.
· Italian, French, Spanish or German are a plus