Senior Payroll specialist (Danish m/f/d) – Remote in Germany
Are you ready to become a crucial part of an international chemical company? This enterprise is keen to implement high-quality HR services throughout it and stay up to date with the latest trends. They are open-minded, dynamic, collaborative and supporting.
As a senior payroll specialist you will be at a standalone position, but work closely with the local HR team, reporting to head of HR team in Berlin. Within this position you are managing payroll for Denmark, but you are in Germany.
- Managing payroll preparation for 248 people
- Accounting and finance administration tasks related to payroll
- Managing internal and external reporting
- Making sure that the HR services are inline with the Danish legal requirements
- Monitoring the external market for keeping the used tools up to date
- Point of contact for employees, Local HR for any payroll inquiries
- Danish native
- Senior payroll specialist with minimum 1 year doing Danish payroll
- Knowledge of Danish tax and legislation
- Payroll certificates and SAP are preferable, but not exclusive
If you ready to grab this opportunity apply now by
calling me at +353 1400 3567 or sending your CV to email@example.com
There is actually more!
- 30 days of holidays
- Flexi time – start working whenever between 6-10 am
- Work from anywhere else in the EU for 6 weeks per year
- One month paid accommodation for those who relocate