My client is looking for a self-motivated and results-driven general manager to manage their UAE Payroll and payroll related business activities and to develop and implement effective business projects.
Main tasks include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees with our Internal HR talent acquisition department, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
How will you make a difference:
- Manage Payroll team, finance and other supporting team within the UAE Entity
- Ensuring and carrying out the correct and punctual domestic and foreign salary payments for all employees of the customers as well as the provision of all documents and evaluations, in accordance with the internal and external specifications and regulations (group and wage tax law) as well as (overall) company agreements etc.
- Organization of the implementation of the correct and timely payment of social security contributions and wage tax
- Be the main point of contact for queries from social security agencies and tax offices
- Be the point of contact for all payroll employees for questions about payroll including salary conversions (social security, pension insurance, unemployment insurance, company pension scheme, etc.).
- Acting as data controller in accordance with defined procedures
- Ensuring relationships with customers and partners (media, logistics, etc.)
- Provide coaching and training to all relevant employees to champion continuous development and improvements.
- Ensuring budgeting, planning and controlling according to group guidelines
What will give you an advantage:
- University degree or higher technical college and many years of commercial professional experience (at least 7 years) with expert knowledge in the areas of payroll accounting, time recording and remuneration management, wage tax and SV law;
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Reliability and organizational skills
- Responsibility Regulatory Affairs (RA)
- Fluent in English, Arabic, French