Healthcare Tech Company Seeks NHS Partnerships Expert
We are working with an innovative healthcare technology company specializing in clinical telemedicine solutions. Their flagship product, the CS Clinic, is the world’s first connected medical pod, transforming healthcare delivery. Their solutions enable remote medical consultations with integrated devices, enhancing accessibility in various settings, including corporate environments, communities, nursing homes, and senior residences.
Join our client at a pivotal moment in the UK market. With a strong foundation, including a successful NHS Proof of Concept, they aim to expand and strengthen their presence by building strong relationships with NHS organizations across England and the UK. This versatile role primarily focuses on partnerships but also encompasses business development, project management, and marketing, given the early market stage.
We’re looking for a candidate with substantial NHS experience, ideally in partnerships, and proficiency in both English and French.
- Identify, establish, and nurture relationships with NHS and private organizations.
- Develop a comprehensive partnership strategy tailored to the UK healthcare sector.
- Craft compelling proposals and presentations for partnership agreements.
- Work closely with the client’s team, including the UK Medical Advisor, Project Manager, and the French team.
- Stay updated on market trends, regulations, and competitor activities.
- Define the commercial approach to the market.
- Analyze customer needs and formulate a value proposition in line with requirements.
- Organize and manage activities via Salesforce.
- Identify and participate in trade fairs and partner events.
- Collaborate with the Medical team to conduct training for clinicians.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in the UK, including UKCA, Clinical Safety, and DPIA.
- Proven NHS experience.
- Significant partnership experience in healthcare.
- Fluency in both English and French.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
- Proven ability to develop and implement commercial approaches.
- Adaptability, organization, autonomy, and customer orientation.
- Interest in innovative/medical services/IT environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Office Suite.
- UK driving license.
- Extensive network within the healthcare industry.
- Previous international healthcare partnership experience.
- Degree in healthcare-related field.
- Business development or sales experience.
- 25 days of annual leave, excluding bank holidays.
- Travel contribution.
- Reimbursement for work-related travel and limited meal expenses.
- Daily lunch contribution.
- Flexible working options.
- Participation in a pension scheme.
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
- The position is based in London, UK.
- Start date: December 2023, with initial training/induction in Paris.
- Job type: Permanent.