Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career within sales and marketing?
Our client provides a global through-channel marketing solution to the largest global IT brands to help them bridge the gap between them and their reseller network and keep them engaged with their customers.
In less than 3 years, they have grown from 60 to 150 employees globally and from 1 to 12 in EMEA.
Our client is now looking for an ambitious and driven Partner Marketing Consultant, native German speaker, to develop the German market.
- Present the solution and its added value via web and phone to partners
- Take ownership for all the interactions with partners which includes calls to recruit IT resellers
- Explain the concept of ‘through-channel marketing’ and on-board new partners
- Understand partner structures to help build rapport with owners or marketing owners
- Provide regular reports and updates on the partners pipeline
- Build and share insights and best practices internally with a continuous improvement mindset
- Take an active role in building and nurturing long term business relationships with partners
- Visit and meet face-to-face with partners when required
- Support your line manager and the Sales Director in communicating directly with the client
- Review content in both English and German and provide input to help drive engagement in Germany
Skills and Qualifications
- German native speaker, with fluent English
- A professional working proficiency in Dutch is a plus
- Ability to work independently whilst flexible enough to thrive in a start-up environment
- Proven sales ability including the establishment of new business relationships
- Proven ability to exceed commercial targets and objectives
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills and ability to adapt communication style to a relevant audience
- Results orientated with strong analytical skills
- Team player who shows positive energy, great initiative, and a get-it-done attitude
- Solid experience of working within the channel is preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and commissions paid monthly
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Hybrid setup (Monday/Wednesday and Friday in the office) with offices in West London
- Enhanced Employer Pension contribution
- Private Medical Insurance
- Peer-to-Peer recognition rewards
- Cashback plan
- Regular team events