Our client’s ambition is to become the market-leading global channel support agency who are focused on driving growth for their vendors and resellers. In less than 2 years, the global team of our client has grown from 60 to 150 people.
We are looking for a French-speaking Partner Marketing Consultant, located in London or ideally in South East England, who will support clients such as Google, Dell and Microsoft, develop relationships with global IT brands and help them bridge the gap between them and their reseller network through digital marketing, innovative content, promotions, and insights.
- Reach out to clients and French partners via phone and web and make the promotion of our client’s marketing campaigns and value
- Explain the concept of ‘through channel marketing’
- Provide regular reports and updates on partners pipeline
- Proactively build and share insights and best practices internally
- Support partners with regards to leads generated
- Retain partners on the program and move them through the success elements of the life cycle
- Build and nurture long-term business relationships with your partners
- French native and fluent in English
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexible to thrive in a start-up environment
- Proven sales ability including the establishment of new relationships
- Evidence of working to and exceeding business objectives
- Excellent liaison, analytical and research skills, and a growth mindset
- Results-oriented, curious, open-minded with a hunger to achieve
What’s in it for you
- On top of a £25k-30k base with an OTE of £5k a year on top, you will get 25 days hols pro rata, banks hols, a private health insurance, and gym access at a preferential rate
- Hybrid working – Monday/Wednesday and Friday in the office
- Enhanced Employer Pension contribution
- Private Medical Insurance
If you are a French speaker looking for your next exciting role within sales and business development, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!