For our international client in DÜSSELDORF we are currently looking for an
ORDER MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
The company is selling security systems and is currently growing the team in Germany. They are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible – it is an office based position!
- Administrative management of a customer portfolio in Germany and abroad
- Understanding customer needs
- Taking orders
- Support for the management with offers, entry and follow-up of orders, in relation with our customers in the Industry sector.
- Control routing and manage transport problems
- Ensure the interface with our manufacturing plants and logistics warehouses
- Ensure constant communication with sales managers to ensure the relevance of recommendations and developments •
- Manage invoicing
- Native German and fluent English skills
- Ideally 2 years of experience in an equivalent position within an international organization.
- Order management experience (order entry, follow up, Invoicing etc) mandatory
- Customer oriented
- Strong team player
If you are interested please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org