- Languages EnglishFrench
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
My client is a major player in Europe specialised in insurance based in Dublin City Centre.
Your main function will be to lead and manage the Claims team and Operations Business Support Analysts by demonstrating clear self-motivation, clear alignment to the company culture and its promotion, be fully customer focused and have a clear desire to lead and develop our people.
Below are the main requirements for this role:
• Flexible/dynamic person – not afraid of change
• The successful candidate will be based in Dublin but working with the French Team in France
• They will be managing the Claims Team in Dublin but it will be a hands on role in the sense that they must be willing to handle claims too
• Experience in insurance industry is a must – as close to 5 years as possible
• Must be willing to travel to France approx. once every quarter (this may vary)
• Candidate should be “process improvement” orientated
• Someone who will bring a good atmosphere and be supportive of their team
It is a permanent position with a great salary and long term career prospects on offer.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me by e-mail at Sean@approachpeople.com or by phone at +353 1 400 35 74.
Do you know someone perfect for this position? Why not to refer them?
APPROACH PEOPLE RECRUITMENT
Since 2000, Approach People Recruitment has developed as the European partner excelling in connecting international skilled talents with top companies in Europe.
We deliver a global approach and our local expertise through our European offices based in Dublin, Paris, Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid!
Simplicity, quality and efficiency are the backbone of our strategy.