Are you keen on joining a fast growing and multicultural company? Would you enjoy being part of an international group, really well known in the World?
To reinforce my client’s team, I am looking for a Network Regional Manager, in Paris, France.
Under the responsibility of the Head of Network Worldwide, you will contribute to the global network design and security architecture of the EMEA infrastructure.
Your missions are:
– Manage the network architecture across the designated regional geography.
– Design high availability and fault tolerant network solutions covering LAN, WAN, Wifi, Firewalls, Web Proxy, VPN, VOIP.
– Implement infrastructure solutions that support network related business services internal and external to PR.
– Ensure Network Technology solutions adhere to PR Cybersecurity and governance policies.
– Ensure change control process is adhered to and coordinated with other IT Members and vendors that’s support IT.
– Ensure all network related problems are logged and tracked in accordance with problem resolution procedures.
– Develop, coordinate and support network projects.
– Manage the actions to be taken to ensure that IT services can recover and continue should a serious incident occur.
– Manage relationship with vendors and external partners.
– Manage the budget for IT projects.
Qualifications and technical skills
BSc. or master’s degree in Network/ Infrastructure or related technical field.
You are a System/ Network engineer and you evolved as a Project Manager, with at least 5 years of experience.
– Really good understanding of infrastructure technologies such as LAN, WAN, Wifi, Firewalls, Web Proxy, VPN, VOIP.
– Experience managing significant external service providers and associated relationships
– Experience developing technology roadmaps
– Experience successfully implementing agreed technology roadmaps
– Expert knowledge in high-end wide area networking technologies including MPLS, VPN…
– Expert knowledge of routing protocols.
– Expert Knowledge in local area network (VLAN, Trunking) and advanced switching protocols and design.
– Strong knowledge of VoIP, IP Telephony, PBX technologies and video conferencing.
– Strong knowledge of security infrastructure design
You will be working in English, so you must be fluent!
You are autonomous, pro-active, and have good communications skills. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and want to join a fast growing company!
Does this sound like the next career step that you have been waiting for? Contact me now!