Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Our client is specialized in the serving the petrochemical and oil products industry and manufacturer of Biofuels worldwide.
By joining the IT Team, you evolve in an international environment.
As a MS365 System engineer, You will be part of a Worldwide IT solution in a full digitalization system context.
- Providing technical support 2nd and 3d for level degree on an environment Azure and MS365 services (cloud, mail)
- You will participate to the creation of support processes from identification of roots causes to resolution with customer
- Conception and development of automatic answers
- You will be responsible for data protection according to the policy in place
- Writing and kepping up to date knowledge basis
- Planning and technical execution of Modern Workplace Projects in the Area of Azure and MS365 services
- Monitoring and Maintenance of Microsoft Cloud Services
- Fluent in English Language
- At least 3 years experiences as system engineer / cloud engineer
- Strong knowledge in MS365 and cloud security
- Experience in Area of “Modern Workplace Management (Intune)” and Azure Automation
- Education in IT area
- Analytical and you like to proactively offer solutions and take upon initiatives
Solution-oriented, you want to evolve within a company in full development?
Be part of a company who cares about long term relationships and mutual trust, does this inspire you.
Our client offers you the possibility of an international experience based in Switzerland.