Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
My Client, a global leader in the Medical Device Industry, is looking for an experienced Methods Engineer.
The company gives tangible career opportunities and is growing fast.
- You will have to evaluate in collaboration with Process Product Development if new or improved processes are compatible with our manufacturing facilities and equipment.
- You will collaborate for an effective development activity with Quality, R&D, Analytic, Validation group, Engineering Facilities and various vendors to develop and sustain manufacturing processes.
- You will have to provide support to new product introduction, production process development, product transfers, and existing process.
- You will have to manage the design and execution of manufacturing process (Preparation, Synthesis, Dialysis, degassing filling, sterilization, final packaging) and appropriate Verification/validation activities accordingly applicable procedures and regulations.
- You will have to write and perform Validation plan strategy and process validations in collaboration with Validation team including methods for inspection.
- You have min 4-5 years’ experience in process improvement activities and project management in a regulated field.
- You have great command in production support and/or process definition and development, design, scale-up, improvement and validation.
- You have experience working in a GMP Environment.
- You are fluent in French and English.