Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Our client, one of the world´s leading medical device company, is currently looking for their future Medical Science Liaison DACH.
- Under the guidance of the Medical Director, you will drive the implementation of the Country medical affairs plans related primarily to Key Opinion Leader (KOL) engagement and data dissemination.
- In a compliant manner, you will have to identify the needs of KOLs, investigators and other stakeholders in patient care, to establish strong professional relationships, to provide credible scientific expertise and to act as a link between the company team and external partners.
- You will serve as a field-based extension of the country Therapeutic Area team.
- Externally focused, Health Care Professional (HCP) related activities are expected to comprise approximately 80% of your time.
- You will have to maintain personal high-level expertise in the relevant disease areas and best practices that can be applied externally and internally.
- You have an advanced degree in life sciences (PhD, PharmD, biomedical analysist, physician, nurse or equivalent) is required.
- You have a previous experience from Medical dept, i.e. MSL, medical manager etc.
- You have at least 4 years’ experience as Medical Science Liaison.
- Fluent in German and English.