Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Job Position: Marketing Manager – Spanish & English
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be in charge of working closely with our client’s global and regional marketing team, their partner community and sales team to shape and drive marketing programs and events in the Spanish market.
Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for our client in Spain, to increase their visibility and attractiveness in the Spanish market in order to grow their customer base.
- Collaborate with regional sales leadership to understand their business needs and build market-facing strategies for the Spanish market that support account acquisition and revenue growth
- Devise and execute a comprehensive field-marketing plan incorporating digital campaigns, marketing events, content marketing and more, coordinated with the global marketing plan
- Engage and work with other areas of marketing (digital marketing, content and communications, regional marketing teams) to carry out the execution of strategies and tactics
- Work with marketing leadership to manage the budget for the Spanish market
- Make sure all marketing activities and their performance are monitored, measured and evaluated and provide reports and analysis to the team to inform and iterate on the marketing plan
- Collaborate with regional partners on co-marketing activities such as webinars, marketing outreach programs or co-branded content
- Translate and adapt global marketing content (originally produced in English) to support local marketing activities
- Create and configure online lead generation programs using our marketing automation platform, in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager
- Ensure our presence and actively engage with our communities on social media – LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and organize our client’s events: webinars, seminars, participation in tradeshows and conferences, developer meetups etc.
- Create content across audiences such as newsletters, customer case studies, blog posts, localized landing pages to support specific campaigns, in collaboration of our Director of Content and Communications
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Successfully studied Marketing or a comparable qualification and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a marketing position.
- A collaborative team player that enjoys a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Fluent or Native Spanish speaker
- Proficient in spoken and written English and experience from working in English on a daily basis
- Experience from working in a technology environment
- Proven success in digital-first marketing – from planning and execution to performance tracking
- Experience working with business partners a plus
- A structured person with strong skills in planning and project management
- Track record from creating external facing marketing materials for lead generation programs and marketing communication efforts
- Experience with direct mail, email, and other targeted outreach marketing programs
- Demonstrated experience in driving events that engage and activate the target audience
- Experience with Google Analytics, email marketing, marketing automation and other online marketing tools
- Excellent communication skills and impeccable writing skills are a requirement
- Experience from adapting rich media content such as video and marketing collaterals/templates and the relevant tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Video editing etc.)
- Some International travelling will be required