Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
- CRM Initiatives
- Engage existing customers via all marketing channels such as email, sms, push, referrals & rewards programs.
- Manage the marketing calendar to organize new product launches, discounts & promotions, special days & holidays.
- External Communications
- Oversee all customer acquisition flows such as influencer marketing, ambassador program, collabs, partnerships, and sponsorships.
- Promote the brand via media/press outreach, PR activities, editorials, and B2B channels such as wholesale partners or potential investors.
- Paid Media
- Oversee all digital advertising such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, and more.
- Act as the agency liaison for affiliate marketing, SEO, and paid media content creation.
- Social Media
- Manage organic posts on all platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tiktok, Youtube, Quora, etc.
- Create engaging organic content, collect user-generated content, monitor comments.
- Authorized to work in EU
- Minimum 5 years of experience at relevant jobs
- Industry experience in E-commerce, Retail, Fashion, or Apparel
- Advanced English language capability (this role is 100% in English)
- Core business knowledge in email marketing, digital advertising, social media, and media outreach
- Fun, sense of humor, playfulness.
- Practical knowledge in data, analytics, and research
- Project management, prioritization, time management, problem-solving, and communication skills