Our Client, a Leading Pharmaceutical Company is currently looking for its new Logistics Specialist.
The role will be based in the Canton of Valais, & offers tangible opportunities for growth to the right candidate.
About the activities:
· Responsible for ensuring material availability for our customer projects and processing orders, goods receipt and material management in the warehouse.
· Organisation of dispatch of finished products to international customers and in charge of material master records, material postings and inventory management.
· Creation of material and picking lists and help to feed material into the clean rooms.
· Organisation of certificates and specifications for material master data maintenance, including record and process DRs, CRs and CAPAs.
· Maintenance of the ERP system, create evaluations and statistics and take on tasks within the complaints department.
· Point of contact for suppliers and partners as well as for all internal interfaces (Production, Procurement), you take over the ongoing optimisation of procedures and processes and further develop the logistics area with your know-how and ideas.
· Ideally a background or 1st experience within Logistics / Supply Chain
· GMP environment a net advantage
· German Full Professional, able to understand English
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!