Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking for their future Lead Product Manager.
- Managing mechanisms to capture, monitor, analyse and evaluate market, customer and competitive indicators used in EMEA planning and commercial decision making.
- Lead EMEA marketing planning process to identify and prioritise actionable go-to-market strategies and tactical product promotional activities to achieve sales growth and strengthen the company position in the sales regions.
- Development and support implementation of Marketing Campaigns to drive sales.
- Direct, coach and develop a team of Product Managers: develop team best practices, knowledge and competencies: Monitor and report relevant KPIs to create transparency and alignment with key stakeholders: EMEA Directors; Regional Sales Teams; Regional Marketing; Business Units…
- Regular communications with key stakeholders to foster alignment and development of mutual goals.
- Master Degree or above
- Ideally, qualified in business/marketing discipline (or relevant professional experience in business/marketing)
- At least 5-10 years of experience working within customer segments in commercial roles (Sales & Marketing) pertaining to clinical diagnostics
- English is a must, having additional languages will be an advantage
- Experience of deploying market segmentation strategies: articulating and delivering solutions to target segments
- Market research or analytical experience