Already living in England is mandatory
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
We offer a broad portfolio of high-performance laboratory instruments for many applications across many market segments including pharmaceuticals, chemical, Food & Beverage, academia and testing labs. We use our many decades of expertise to develop high quality instruments to meet the key needs of any laboratory, reliable results, efficient workflows and ease of use. Our comprehensive set of software, accessories and consumables, support compliance, enhance the instruments’ performance and simplify work in the lab.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Sales Representative to work across the Laboratory Division being responsible for selected accounts with significant growth potential.
- To be successful in this role you will promote and sell products from across the Laboratory Division portfolio whilst also promoting our Service contracts and other divisions within the group.
- You will build relationships with our customers at a strategic level, influencing business wide buying decisions with a view to secure the company a greater market share and a complete solution offering for our clients.
What You Need to Succeed
- Experience sustainably reaching sales targets through proactive account prospecting, self-generation of opportunities and detailed pipeline management
- Experience reaching key decision makers at all levels, identifying their range of business objectives and influencing their decisions
- Have experience across a range of laboratory techniques and industries including instrument service requirements as well as an understanding of the requirements of the production environment
- Have negotiated large, wide content contracts and large sales
- Can demonstrate times when you have worked strategically to develop key accounts
Our Offer to You
- International career development opportunities
- Fun is just as important, and our culture encourages team and charity events.
- Health and Wellbeing of employees is important to us and as such all employees have BUPA healthcare, an EAP service and access to our wellbeing portal. You will join a Trustee based pension scheme and have peace of mind with 4x life assurance.
- We encourage work life balance and offer 25 holidays, + Bank Holidays, and rewards length of service as your holiday entitlement increases to a maximum of 29 days once you hit your milestones.
- Part of One Team who thrive from collaboration and drives continuous improvement
- Supporting individual learning, development and growth within the Company
- Encourages creativity, working autonomously and measures and celebrates success
- Supports working families through enhanced family friendly policies and flexible working patterns.
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!