Our Client, a Global Leader in the Pharmaceutical/IVD Industry Key Account Manager for the DACH region to drive and shape the expansion of our business with industrial-grade services for the Pharma & Diagnostics industry.
The position is home-office based (ideally from Berlin) with frequent travel mainly across the DACH region.
- You are responsible for growing business within the Pharma & Diagnostics industry.
- You achieve revenue targets and drive the revenue growth of the business by promoting and negotiating on the full range of products and services.
- You establish strategic plans, objectives and forecasts for each key account and update plans monthly. You develop strong relationships and partnerships with Key Accounts with the aim to expand business opportunities.
- You develop and implement plans to penetrate new accounts.
- You stay informed of product tactics as well as provide customer feedback to the marketing/product management team.
- Master degree or higher in biology, chemistry or related disciplines.
- Strong sales experience within life sciences market
- You have experience of prospecting for new business, developing account plans and to be able to communicate effectively, both commercially and technically, to cultivate long term, relationships with key customer.
- Fluent German, Professional English.
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!