Experience Senior (+5 years)
Our client, a leading medical device company is looking for their future Key Account Manager Spain.
You will manage existing business and acquire new accounts to grow the company Cytology and Molecular business in Spain.
- Managing and maintaining business and customers within existing accounts.
- Identifying revenue growth opportunities including acquisition of new customers and expanding portfolio usage with existing customer labs.
- Managing complex sales activities building strong relationships with key stakeholders (lab management, clinicians, finance, and procurement).
- Working in a cross-matrix environment with the Field Applications team and Service Engineering team.
- Managing tender bids, submissions and negotiations in own region.
- Developing and execute business plans for targeted accounts.
- Attend local, national and international congresses and events to promote products to all customers.
- Performs other related customer based sales and support duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential with the ability to communicate credibly at all levels; influence key stakeholders.
- Relevant knowledge and experience of diagnostic products and systems and applications is desirable (plus previous experience in Molecular diagnostic area)
- Demonstrable sales experience in a directly related medical field with documented success.
- Demonstrated strategic selling skills in complex sales situations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow a large high value sales territory.