The medium-sized German subsidiary of an international US corporation for automation solutions is looking for a Java developer for computer-based applications. The company is a full-range supplier of special machines in the fields of automotive testing technology and roller machining.
An innovative company with flat hierarchies and flexible working patterns is waiting for a Java developer who wants to take the next step in their career.
- You develop and conceptualize computer-based applications
- Collaboration on the company’s own automatic test system: feasibility analysis, technical advice, and tests
- Integration of the test object, residual bus simulation, data acquisition and control via Flex Ray communication
- Implementation of protocols for connection to customer systems
- Degree in computer science or electrical engineering
- Good object-oriented programming skills in Java (alternatively C#)
- Knowledge in the use of relational databases such as mySQL or Oracle
- Independent and self-reliant way of working
- English and German fluent
- Willingness to travel (10%)
Apply now by sending me your CV: email@example.com or pop me a call at +49 (0) 3016635743
- Allowance for occupational pension schemes
- many further training opportunities